Laurel Lum, MA, LMHC
If you have any more questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me by:
EMAIL (best method)
My office is located at 2366 Eastlake Ave E Suite 215 on the corner of Eastlake & E Louisa St. It is conveniently located close to I-5, WA-520, and along several major bus lines.
From north Seattle
- From I-5, take exit #168A/Boylston to Roanoke. Turn right onto Roanoke, then left to Eastlake. My office is in the Areis Building, 1 block south of Roanoke.
From south Seattle
- From I-5, take exit #168A/Lakeview. Turn left onto Lakeview, which turns into Boylston. Turn left onto E Lynn, then right onto Eastlake. My office is in the Areis Building, 1 block north of E Lynn.
From the Eastside
- From WA-520, take the I-5/Roanoke St. exit. Turn left on Roanoke, then left on Eastlake. My office is in the Areis Building, 1 block south of Roanoke.
Buses travel every few minutes along Eastlake.
From downtown Seattle
- Buses #70, 71, 72, 73, 74 stop at the corner of Eastlake & E Louisa, right in front of my office.
- Bus #66 stops at Eastlake & E Lynn, 1 block south from my office.
From the north end
- Buses #70, 71, 72, 73, 74 travel south along University Way NE every few minutes
- Bus #66 travels from Northgate along Roosevelt Way NE
There is free parking along all of Eastlake and on all of the side streets around the building.